Noise kills, silence is survival.
'Never make a sound.', that's the one rule the survivors have lived by.
Now you have the chance to win free tickets to watch the new thriller 'A Quiet Place' starring Emily Blunt and John Krazinski. Just send us your scariest selfie! Don’t forget to follow us Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and use the hashtags #AQuietPlace and #ScarySelfie.
Terms and Conditions
1. Entries will be accepted latest by 11:59 PM, 5th April 2018;
2. Winners from Day 1 will be announced at 3 PM, 5th April 2018;
3. Winners from Day 2 will be announced at 3 PM, 6th April 2018;
4. Movie tickets to ‘A Quiet Place’ will be provided for 1+1 only;
5. Transportation for the contest winners will not be provided;
6. Official Merchandise will be up for grabs from the following: (a) Paramount Official Lamps (b)Paramount/ ‘A Quiet Place’ Blankets
7. The prizes are as stated above and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and Team Maxim India reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice;
8. Winner will be decided by the complete discretion of Team Maxim India;
9. Team Maxim India will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered;
10. No details of the winners will be disclosed;
11. No responsibility can be accepted by Team Maxim India for rewards not received for whatever reason;
12. Team Maxim India reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Team Maxim India’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Team Maxim India.
13. Team Maxim India’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.