King Kanye is known for being a mercurial personality and saying it the way he sees it—out loud. And not a day goes by when the controversy consort (also a rapper/fashion designer/self-proclaimed messiah) isn't embroiled in a Twitter war or physical altercations with fellow humans as he makes proclamations to the world. To pay tribute to one of this decades most entertaining celebrities, here is a throwback to Yeezy's craziest quotes ever.
10. "I hate when I'm on a flight and I wake up with a water bottle next to me like oh great now I gotta be responsible for this water bottle." (via eatliver.com)
9. "I walk through the hotel, and I walk down the street, and people look at me like I'm insance, like I'm Hitler."
8. "I'm like a machine. I'm a robot. You cannot offend a robot." (via torontosun.com)
7. "My greatest pain in life is that I will enver be able to see myself perform live." (via smosh.com)
6. "I feel like I'm too busy writing history to read it." (via eatliver.com)
5. "I am the number one human being in music. That means any person that's living or breathing is number two." (via The Wendy Wlliams Show, 2007)
4. “Kim doesn’t understand what a blessing I am to her.” (via Twitter)
3. " I don't even listen to rap. My apartment is too nice to listen to rap in." (via eatliver.com)
2. “You may be talented, but you’re not Kanye West.” (via Twitter)
1. "I am so credible and so infuelntial and so relevant that I will change things." (via wenn.com)